Some Previously Unpublished Tweets
I might be developing a twitter problem. I used to tweet once or twice or thrice per day, and not at all on some days. Now things seem to be… progressing. The infection is spreading, and my brain is warping around the 140 character format. I sat down to write a blog post one day and all that came out were tweet candidates.
- I would be a lot more inhibited in my writing if my grandmother were still alive and “on the internet.”
- She always said, “I’m so proud of you kids. Don’t ever do anything to make me not proud of you.”
- She was an avid reader of police reports in the paper.
- I keep getting all these amazing tweets in the shower.
- Not *these* ones. You’re not seeing the good ones. I forget every single one of the shower tweets.
- Okay, I’m back. I was busy playing with my Buckyballs. (Not in the shower.)
- DAMMIT, twitter. I keep thinking of tweet ideas instead of post ideas.
- I’m afraid all of you shallow chuckleheads might be limiting my greatness.
- Is it sad, to be precomposing so many tweets? But this is me, now.
- I’m suddenly reminded of the time, early in my jr high career, when I jotted down a whole page of conversation ideas before calling a girl.
- This is all a bunch of crap.